- Parking is only allowed on the designated and signposted parking spaces for climbers!
- You can kindly use the toilets from the hotel Urbani!
- The access and descent is only possible via the existing hiking trail
- The use of the climbing garden is only permitted with the provided climbing material! (helmet recommended)
- Climbing at your own risk!
- Behave responsibly - for all users of the climbing garden!
- Camping and open fires are strictly forbidden!
- Avoid any unnecessary noise and waste pollution!
- No independent extension of the climbing garden or holding of climbing courses without consultation with the operator!
- Dogs on the leash!
The different routes are marked with different colors according to the degree of difficulty:
GREEN climbing routes from 4 to 5b and via ferrata from A to B
YELLOW climbing routes from 5c to 6b and Via Ferrata C
RED climbing routes from 6c upwards and via ferrata D to E