The safety of our guests and employees is important to us. Current information on COVID-19, measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and recommendations on how you can protect yourself and others can be found here:
The Ossiacher See is a guarantee for clean and clear water and bathing temperatures of up to 27 ° C. The southern location provides that extra portion of sun and a mild climate. The Gerlitzer Alps and Ossiacher Tauern that surround us create a wonderful mountain panorama.
On more than 20,000 m² you will find plenty of space for a relaxing holiday on the sunny side of the Austrian Alps at Seecamping Kölbl directly on Lake Ossiach.
Enjoy wonderful hours at the lake and experience the many activities from May to October with the region's advantage cards. In addition, there are numerous offers for your active holiday in the vicinity, such as the Alpe-Adria Trail, the Slow Trail in the Pencil Moor or the Ossiacher See cycle path.
Spend wonderful moments at the many sights in the surrounding area (summer toboggan run, Affenberg, Ossiacher See climbing garden, etc.) and experience numerous attractions (Carinthian summer, farmers' market, etc.) at a reduced price.
We have a spacious "Seehaus" sanitary building. It is very well-kept and also very child-friendly, of course there are also family cabins! There you will find individual washing cubicles, cubicles for the disabled, washing machines, tumble dryers, spin dryers, hair dryers, chemical and dirty water disposal for motorhomes, etc.
- at all parking spaces
- CEE, fuse 10 A
Partly water and sewage connection
- Children's and disabled facilities
- individual washing cubicles
Washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities
- Sports ground
- table tennis tables
- from the north or west: from Salzburg Tauernautobahn (A10) to Villach West-Ossiacher See towards Feldkirchen, then turn right towards Ossiacher See Süduferstraße to Ostriach
- from the east: Federal road B17 via Semmering to St. Veit an der Glan, via Feldkirchen in the direction of Villach, on to Ossiacher See on the Süduferstraße to Ostriach or Südautobahn to the Villach junction, Tauernautobahn in the direction of Salzburg to the Villach-Ossiacher See exit, then Süduferstraße to Ostriach
- to Villach main station via Graz, Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Italy or Slovenia.
From the train station you can either continue your journey: by taxi, by bus or you can arrange a transfer with us (firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 4243/8223)
Just a moment, please