Ossiacher See offers ideal conditions for ice dancers, ice hockey players, curling enthusiasts and public ice skaters. Perfect ice conditions and friendly staff make your hobby a delight.
The Ossiacher See ice rink built in 2002 is an architectural gem. It was planned by the world-famous architect Günther Domenig, whose famous stone house stands nearby. The two buildings are among the most exceptional at Ossiacher See.
• 10 cabins with sanitary area
• New canteen with a view of the rink
• Wheelchair accessibility
• Ice rink operation from June to April
• Inline hockey surface during the ice-free period
• Presentation and conference room
Just a moment, please